30 Sep Wine Tales with Anna Fisher
Join us at The General Wine Bar, McLaren Flat for the first chapter of our Friday Wine Tales Lunch events.
Each lunch will feature an inspirational guest speaker who will share their story whilst you enjoy fine wines from Zonte’s Footstep, gourmet food by Gabriel’s Kitchen and the wonderful hospitality at The General Wine Bar.
The first chapter will feature the fabulous Anna Fisher from Zonte’s Footstep discussing the journey of Zonte’s – the challenges, adventures and what the future holds.
Price includes delicious Zonte’s Footstep paired wines with a shared banquet
- grilled Lebanese flat breads & crudities served with
- marinated second valley feta
- beetroot & pomegranate molasses
- red peppers & walnut
- chickpea & tahini
Shared lunch Banquet
- slow cooked tajin of chicken, green olives & prunes
- eggplant tajin with stone fruit & dukha (vegan option)
- basmati pilau rice with sultanas & almonds
- salad leaves pickled currants
- yogurt dressed radish & celery
- citrus, polenta & almond cake smothered in lemon yogurt
- chocolate tart with salted caramel
Part proceeds of our first event in the series will be donated to White Ribbon for White Ribbon Day.
Limited numbers, get in quick to reserve your seat!