Why We Decided To Put Prosecco in a Can
We are super excited to be launching in 2017 our new and exciting BOLLE FELICI [Happy Bubbles] in a CAN!
At this point we receive one of two responses:
1. "Best idea ever" ... I KNOW RIGHT
2. "Why on earth would we do that?" ... SPOIL SPORTS
So for the nay-sayers... in 2015 when we first launched Bolle Felici we undertook market research around bubbles and cider. The responses included comments like, "bubbles is a celebration or summer drink", " "cider we are able to take to a BBQ or Event", or "cans are convenient". At the time we began to look at cans for packaging, however it has only been recently that we have been comfortable with the aluminium alloy being used to maintain our quality standards while offering the key features we were looking for, that is:
1. Quality / Freshness - testing has indicated that wine won't reduce in quality in a can ... in fact there is no expiry date. Being in a darkened container we potentially won't see any of the loss of freshnesses from UV either.
2. Convenience - as a 330mL container it will give you two standard pours (2.6 standard drinks) which means no more wasted bottles, perfect for that afternoon BBQ where you need to drive, or you just don't feel like a whole bottle.
3. Fun / Enjoyment - well what could be more fun than bubbles in a can
4. Free-spirited - we want to continue to push innovation and to be the first in our category in Australia we are looking forward to lots of ideas and excitement.
So thank you for your patience. The perfect amount of bevvy for yourself or even to share with a mate, these cans are great to take down to the beach or enjoy at a BBQ, picnic or just at home.
9 March 2017
8 March 2017
1 March 2017
22 February 2017
20 February 2017
14 February 2017
4 January 2017(1 Comment)
3 January 2017
15 December 2016(1 Comment)
18 November 2016
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (3)
- October 2016 (3)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (8)
- July 2016 (7)
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (3)
- February 2016 (4)